Why does learning design need demystifying?
Hello there, I'm Tony from Ding. Too many learning experiences waste people's time and money through poor design. In this course, I'll teach you the core knowledge and skills you need to design and deliver learning with confidence and clarity.
Here's a 2-minute summary...
- Overview of Part 2 (1:51)
- Thinking tool #1: Threshold Concepts (4:20)
- Thinking tool #2: Experiential Learning (3:34)
- Thinking tool #3: Constructivism (6:45)
- Thinking tool #4: Facilitation (8:46)
- Thinking tool #5: Discovery Learning (4:39)
- Thinking tool #6: Constructive Alignment (4:34)
- Quick recap of Part 2 (1:28)
Six key thinking tools for demystifying learning
You'll learn about six powerful thinking tools that enable you to design transformative learning
Ding's Colours of Great Learning Experiences
We'll explore Ding's secret recipe for designing awesome learning experiences
A workbook to help you apply what you're learning
Our workbook is packed full of tips and activities to help you use what you're learning
What will you learn?
How to align activities with learning outcomes
How to create a session plan
How to use six awesome thinking tools to design learning
How to design inclusively and reduce barriers to learning
How to choose appropriate digital technologies
How to harness the power of community